Here is this week’s Supper Menu. Hope it gives you some ideas! I made a video yesterday on the Ipad. Downloaded Imovie as recommended by my resident professional. It will take a little time for me to figure it all out!
I plan for 5 days of supper. We always have leftovers and go out maybe once a week. You can plan for weeks or months if you wanted! I’ve added a soup of the week since we are all trying to up our veggie intake. Soup is the Master of Veggie Disguise!
1. Steak, baked potatoes, salad, asparagus
2. Mango Teriaki Pork (Clean Eating Quick and Easy) I can’t wait to try the soba noodles…carb addict.
3. Chicken Puttanesca, roasted cabbage, brown rice pilaf AllRecipes.com
4. Grilled Rosemary Pork, roasted new potatoes, fresh fruit, brownies Allrecipes.com (pork)
5. Mystery Supper—leftovers or Funny Supper(grits, pancakes, etc…)
SOUP OF THE WEEK:
You would not believe how much time is saved by doing this! I get to watch Big Bang Theory and Downton Abbey!